As a small business owner, can you answer “yes” to any of these sentiments?
⨯ I just don’t have enough time to give to marketing.
⨯ No one in my business is designated to work specifically on marketing.
⨯ Our approach to marketing tends to be a bit haphazard.
⨯ It’s a struggle to keep up with current trends and technology.
⨯ We’ve set important sales goals, but don’t have a strategy to meet them.
⨯ I feel less passionate about marketing than I should.
If you have answered in the affirmative to any of these sentiments, it’s probably time you outsourced your marketing services to a team of professionals. Your outsourced team would be able to devote themselves to
Before you take that important step, we’ve put together a guide that will help you on your way to getting the most from your marketing outsourcing partner.
The global venture capital market is still recovering from a dip in late 2016, but there is cause for optimism. It’s predicted that the present upward trend with be enough to return the market to normal. Here’s what you need to know to attract investors to your startup and make the most of a stable venture capital market.
- Tips on How to Present Meaningful Data to Investors
- How To Prepare For The Second Round Of Investor Funding
As James Cash Penney, Founder of JCPenney, said, "Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together." But for your business to achieve sustainable growth, a watertight plan is crucial. These articles will help you to make sure that your business continues to grow and succeed.
- 7 key steps to a sustainable growth strategy that works
- How to find the sweet spot when scaling your business
- How to Sustain Your Business in 2017
- How Outsourced Marketing Will Grow Your Business
- The Future of Your Business is Holistic Marketing
Artificial Intelligence and Bots
The biggest shift in sales and marketing in recent years has centered around improving the customer experience and the ways we interact with our customers (from personal touch points to digitized human interaction). Having data at your disposal and knowing how best to use this enormous body of information will keep you educated about your customers and your marketing decisions on point. Artificial Intelligence, or AI, can help you achieve this. Learn more from these articles below.
- How To Leverage Chatbots For Marketing
- What Can Bots Do For Your Small Business?
- Here Are The Reasons Why Digital Marketers Need AI
- Marketing Technologies That You Didn’t Know About
It’s no secret that change in business is the new normal. We’ve gathered some articles that will give you a firm understanding of how marketing has evolved which, in turn, will help you to predict how it might change in
- Marketing Trends You Shouldn’t Hide From in 2017
- Top Tech Trends to look out for in 2017
- Promising Digital Marketing Trends For 2017
- Dive Into The Latest Thinking Around Customer Trends
- Seven Easy Steps To Stay Updated on Tech Trends
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Experts To Follow in 2017
- Digital Marketing for 2017
- How has marketing changed over the years?
We hope you enjoyed this resource and found it helpful in your journey to sustain and increase your company’s competitive edge. If you’re looking for help with sales and marketing, please get in touch to set up an exploratory call. We’d love to hear from you.
FlexChief exists to help businesses achieve extraordinary marketing results for less. Our signature service is providing results-based inbound sales and marketing strategies and implementation. These services and our award-winning traditional advertising come with experienced CMO consulting at no extra cost. Our leadership combines over three decades of sales and marketing experience.